Increasing sales has, and always will be, one of the most important objectives for any organisation. Whilst the internet has forever changed the way many organisations sell their products, most sales will still rely on a customer interacting with a sales person. This course is designed to help develop sales people and the sales skills that are required to convert an enquiry into a sale. Let’s face it, there’s little point in an organisation being in business unless it is doing everything it can to generate sales performance. This course will have a direct positive impact on your bottom line.
Who is the course designed for?
Sales managers, sales executives and anyone involved in face-to-face or phone selling.
What’s in the box?
- What is your natural selling style?
- Preparation and planning for a sales meeting / sales call
- Listening and questioning skills
- Phone techniques – converting a call to a meeting
- What are buyers looking for in a sales person?
- Prioritising opportunities – Time Management
Participants will be much more confident in selling and have a clear, simple to use framework and structure that will make it much easier to sell.
How many people?
The course should have a minimum of 8 and maximum of 25.
This course runs either ½ day or full day depending on numbers.