The Customer Experience
The customer experience determines how a customer ‘feels’ about the service they receive. This then goes a long way in determining whether they use that product/service again. In a world where the customer has so much choice, no organisation can survive for long without ensuring that it has thought about every part of the customer experience.
Who is this course designed for?
Line managers and team members who have contact with customers
What’s in the box
The workshop will focus on the following seven key areas:
- Who is the customer? – An in-depth analysis
- Moments of Truth – examining the touch-points in your organisation
- Positive Body language and facial expressions
- An actual customer’s point of view: ‘ the type of service I want from you’
- Attitudes and behaviours
- Dealing with angry customers
- Can the customer always be right?
What are the outcomes?
This dynamic, participant led course will give participants a clear understanding of the impact they have on the customer, and how to ensure that each interaction is a positive and memorable one. Positive ‘moments of truth’ will be able to be put into action immediately following the course.
How many people?
The course should have a minimum and 8 and maximum of 25.
This course runs either ½ day of full day depending on numbers.